Top 5 Quick New things to try in the Philippines
Another new year has come and most of us are looking forward to new activities to do. For those living in the city, here is a list of easy and quick things to do for you this year.
- Mystery Manila Harry Potter theme – Embark on an adventure by solving a mystery with 6 of your friends in the theme of the wizardry world of Harry Potter for only Php 400.00/person at Mystery Manila – Ayala Malls the 30th You may book through their website, http://booknow.mysterymanila.com. They also have other packages for different number of persons:
2 Pax – 550 PhpPer Head
3 Pax – 500 PhpPer Head
4 Pax – 450 PhpPer Head
5 Pax – 400 PhpPer Head
6 Pax – 400 PhpPer Head
- The Yard – If you like chilling in food places at night, then The Yard, with over 30 stalls to choose from, located at 83 Xavierville Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila should definitely be part of your list. They are open from 4PM until 12 midnight.
- 4DX Cinema– Experience high-tech motorized recliner seats with 4D glasses that will make feel like you’re inside the movie playing as you will physically feel what’s going on in the film playing, feeling the air blow up your face, smelling the burning building in an action movie, and moving along as if you’re the character in the movie as Ayala malls recently opened another 4D Cinema here in the city. The first one is located at Bonifacio High Street. This new one is located at Uptown Center mall, along Katipunan Avenue. Prepare around P500.00/person and call up the cinemas to check if there are available seats because seats are usually sold out early.
- Archery – Want to feel like Katniss Everdeen, Game of Thrones’ Ygritte, or, okay, Daryl of The Walking Dead? Then you better try shooting those arrows at Sagittarium at 37 Scout Borromeo St, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila. Call them up first to inquire and reserve at 576 0774.
- Starbucks, Tagaytay– One of the most beautiful Starbucks shop in the country for caffeine lovers. In Manila, frappes and other beverage is usually the most ordered, but you will definitely enjoy the hot beverages offered in Starbucks’ menu in this place.