The Business of Treasury: Corporate Perspective
This course aims to provide a fundamental understanding of the business of treasury in the corporate setting. It explains the process of managing the liquidation and the ways how the department can handle the bank’s profit objective for investment opportunities.
- Understand the various functions and activities of the treasury management department;
- Learn how the department manages the company’s funds
- Appreciate the interrelationships between treasury and the other departments of thebank
- Apply skills onvendor management and choosing corporate treasury application
The course will utilize lectures with presentations and interactive class discussion and case study analyses.
Trainees will also be encouraged to brainstorm ideas during seat works/activities.
- Understanding the business of treasury
- Overview of the functions of the treasury of general significance
- Capital and Funding
- Managing working capital
- Foreign exchange and interest rate products
- Treasury operations management
- Vendor management and choosing corporate treasury application