Strategic Communication and Management
This course provides tips and techniques in the formulation and implementation of a company or organization’s goals and objectives. The course will asks participants to take a closer and deeper look on what their organization is to successfully carry out strategies in achieving a company’s mission and vision.
• Understand the difference among goals, objectives, and tactics
• Align strategies and plans with company’s objectives
• Understand your company’s brand
• Successfully implement strategies that will achieve the company’s mission and vision
This course will use lecture-discussion, interactive discussion, and workshops. Participants will also be encourage to share their ideas and views regarding the topics.
• Formulating Strategies to Achieve Vision
• Leadership and Strategic Decision-Making
• Risk and Crisis Management
• Prevent Failure of Strategies