This course is designed to teach you the fundamentals and principles relating to general management and how they are applied in the stores and warehouse sector.
The training addresses different issues related to stores operations in order to give the necessary knowledge to effectively plan stores and improve operations efficiency. In addition, the course aims to equip them with soft skills that will improve their management and leadership skills.
• Understand your role as stores/warehouse manager and the necessary soft skills needed in management
• Understand the different design approaches and choosing the right layout for your store and warehouse
• Apply different techniques and strategies on how to improve operations to be more effective
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
• Stores and Warehouse Design
• Order Picking and Stock Issues
• Planning & Control
• Measuring Performance
• Soft Skills in Management
• Safety and Environmental