In this training, project management – its basic concepts and principles, and tools and methods will be applied to real work environment. Participants will be working on activities and a major project to apply the techniques learned in planning, organizing and managing resources and activities in a project.
• Understand and apply concepts of project management
• Create project documentation using the various tools and techniques used in the project management practice.
• Analyze and propose solutions to project management issues for specific situations.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
• Introduction to Project Management
• Project Initiation
• Project Planning
• Team Organization and Project Leadership
• Project Execution and Progress Monitoring
• Project Closure