Professionalism is more than just about behavior. Through this course, students will understand what it means to be a professional person in the workplace. They’ll understand the skills and qualities a professional has in order for them work harder and improve their skills to increase their productivity, and appreciate their job even more.
• Understand what true professionalism is.
• Assess yourself to identify areas or skills that need improvement
• Able to communicate professionally through different mediums of communication
• Understand your role and importance in the company
This course will use lecture, interactive discussion, and workshops/exercises.
• Overview on Professionalism
• Communicate with Impact
• Managing yourself
• Working in a team