An effective and efficient worker is key to bringing out the maximum potential of any business or institution. Through this course, managers and even the staff will learn how to effectively plan, manage, and assess an employee’s overall contribution to the institution. The course will help you develop techniques, tips, and strategies on how to create a performance management plan that is aligned with the institution’s environment, needs, and vision.
• Understand the importance of performance management in higher education
• Learn how to create strategies and plans based on the institution’s needs and vision
• Revise or change plans and strategies depending on the educational environment
• Manage and assessed performance effectively and efficiently.
This course will use lecture, interactive discussion, and workshops. Participants will also be encourage to share their ideas and views regarding the topics.
• Performance Management
Performance Management Strategies
• Performance and Behavior Criteria
• Types of Performance
• The Role of the Staff
• The Role of a Leader
• Managing Performance