Internal auditing is an important process that helps measure and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance operations in any organization. Internal auditors assure management that risks in companies are avoided or mitigated to establish a stronger and better organization. Thus a well-knowledge internal auditor is an integral part of the organization. Through this course, internal auditors and those who need a background in risk based audit will further hone their skills and refreshed their knowledge in auditing.
- Understand the importance of internal auditing
- Effectively plan audits based on possible risks
- Understand the importance of risk analysis
The course employs lectures accompanied with visual presentation, interactive discussions, as well as workshops and application exercises.
- Stages in Risk-Based Internal Audit
- The Audit Process
- Risk Audit Planning
- Implementing the Risk-Based Approach