Information System Accounting
This course will encompass the development and distribution of economic information about organizations for internal and external decision-making.
- Critically understand the Accounting Information Systems
- Document and/or interpret a system using flow charts
- Assess the modifications between electronic processing systems and manual systems
- Apply Information system accounting principles and theoretical skills to case-based situations
The course will utilize lectures with presentations and interactive class discussionwith real-life case studies. Trainees will also be encouraged to brainstorm ideas during seat works/activities.
- Database approach to data management
- Data modelling
- Typical business documents and reports
- Procedures of internal control