The ability to change the minds of others, persuade them to do things, or let them see a different perspective is one ability that most leaders need. The skill primarily deals with your ability to inspire and persuade others to act or change. Through this course, you’ll learn the essential skills, strategies, and techniques in developing your personal style to be a better influence and even know how to influence others.
• Understand the differences among persuasion, manipulation, and influencing
• Find and develop your personal influence style
• Learn how to use different influencing techniques and strategies
This course will use lecture, interactive discussion, and workshops. Participants will also be encourage to share their ideas and views regarding the topics.
• Overview on Influence
• Influencing styles and Strategies
• Influence and Communication
• Building your network of influence