Financial Risk Management
The course aims to help students develop the necessary skills in understanding and preventing risks in the financial operations of any business or organization. The course will provide all that is now about the different risks involved in the financial risk as well as the strategies, techniques, and tools to analyze and mitigate these.
- Know the importance of implementing a financial risk management strategies
- Understand the different tools in analyzing risk
- Apply the different tools in creating strategies/plan
- Understand the different risks involve in finance to make better choices in the business
The course employs lectures accompanied with visual presentation. The course will also use case studies and examples for references. It will also encourage students to share their insights to create a more interactive and lively discussion.
- Overview on Risk Management
- The Financial Market
- Quantitative Analysis Tools
- Credit Risk Management
- Market Risk Management
- Liquidity Risk
- Integrating Risk Management
- Measuring and reporting financial risk management