Financial Markets and Corporate Finance
This course provides an in depth review of the concepts in Financial Markets and Corporate Finance. It aims to hone the participants with the adequate skills necessary in determining financial options based on the analysis of the financial markets.
- Understand theactivities of financial markets from the global and domestic setting
- Understand the factors that affect marketing and finance
- Broaden and deepen the understanding of financial marketing and corporate finance
- Develop skills necessary in solving financial-related problems
The course will utilize lectures with presentations and interactive class discussion. Trainees will also be encouraged to brainstorm ideas during seat works/activities.
- Fundamentals of Financial Markets: What constitutes financial markets and how do they work?
- Types of Financial Markets
- Concepts of Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance Principles