Enhancing Human Resource Management
The role of the human resources has changed and developed over the past years. Though their function still remains the same, Human Resource need to adapt to the current working environment to effectively manage the organization. Through this course, trainees will gain a better understanding on the Human Resource function and learn new concepts and trends to create different but appropriate approaches and systems in an organization.
• Learn new Human Resource management approaches
• Improve the performance system through training and development
• Understand a multi-cultural work environment
• Adapt with the evolving working environment
The program will utilize lectures, visual presentations, workshops, and exercises.
• An Overview of Human Resource Management
• Performance Management
• Recruitment, Employee Resourcing & Reward
• Resolving Workplace Conflict
• Employee planning and development