Effective Office Management and Secretarial Service
Managing an office is no easy task. To be an effective office manager and secretary, one must learn how to handle oneself first. This course will help students gain more confidence, better their time management skills, and know how to quickly solve problems while learning how to effectively manage office relationships. The course will further improve and perfect their interpersonal and behavioral skills, motivating them in always being on top of their game and responsibilities.
• Manage paperwork, meetings, and other responsibilities effectively and timely
• Able to communicate oneself in the office environment
• Develop better office relationships
• Better stress management
• Plan, make decisions and solve problems with ease
This course will use lecture-discussion with visual presentation, exercises, and hands-on practice.
• Taking Control of Your Work Life
• Essential Administrative Skills
• Vital Communication Skills
• Developing as a Professional
• Self-Empowerment and Self-Management