Creative Problem Solving
This course encourages trainees to go beyond the usual problem solving strategies. Using creativity and a thorough examination of the problems experienced, students will learn how to use “unconventional” techniques to make good decisions and develop solid solutions. Trainees will also learn how to create new solutions to old problems that continue to exist.
• Identify different solving problems techniques appropriately
• Learn how to properly use solving problems approaches
• Apply the solving process to generate different/alternative solutions
• Use critical thinking and/or brainstorming to come up with solutions
This course will use lecture, interactive discussion, and workshops/exercises.
• Understanding the problems
• Problem Solving Strategies
• Generating solutions
• Creative Thinking
• Decision Making