This course will help prospective bookkeepers the necessary knowledge and tools needed to keep track of the most important aspect of any business, money.
- Easily identify and understand different types of financial statements
- Diligently keep track and record all documents pertinent in the financial aspect of a business
- Create a system that maintains books efficiently and effectively
This course will use lecture-discussion with visual presentation, exercises, and hands-on practice.
- Brief Overview on Accounting
- Basic Bookkeeping Terminologies and Principals
- Types of Financial Statements
- Salaries and Payments
- Budgeting and Financial Control