Balancing Work and Life
Balancing work and life can be a struggle especially when an employee has a family to support. These two elements have to be both prioritize, deal with a lot of work, and can be exhausting. With the possibility of these two clashing with your schedule, it is pertinent for an employee to know how to balance them. Through this course, working parents will be taught different techniques and strategies on how to manage their family, life, and work to have a more fulfilling and rewarding work life.
- Develop a stress management plan
- Manage yourself and your family
- Assess your goals and values in life and work
- Create a plan to effective manage and balance life and work
The course will utilize participative lectures with visual presentations, interactive discussion, or exercises/hands-on activities to engage students.
- Assessing your Situation
- Separating Work and Personal Life
- Working at Home
- Time Management
- Understanding Stress