Accounting for Non-Accountants
Accounting is a critical part in any business. It handles financial aspects, meticulously monitoring all the money that comes in and out of the company and making sure the business stay alive and flourishing. With such great importance, it is of necessity that managers and key persons have knowledge in accounting.
This course will provide all the pertinent information needed to better understand what goes financially in a business to help key figures make informed decision about their businesses.
- Understand the purpose and importance of accounting
- Understand financial statements
- Easily make sound judgements based on your business’ financial outputs
This course will use lecture-demonstration and class discussion, with exercises and workshops to test what they have learned.
- Introduction: Accounting Overview and its Importance
- Basic Accounting Terminologies, Concepts, and Principles
- Basic Account Types
- The Accounting Processor Cycle
- An Overview on the Basic Types of Financial Statements
- Interpreting Financial Statements