360 Performance Appraisal
A 360 degree appraisal is a type of employee performance review in which subordinates, co-workers, and managers all anonymously rate the employee. This information is then incorporated into that person’s performance review.
- Recognize and reinforce good performance
- Align staff roles, responsibilities, and objectives with organizational or program objectives
- Identify training and professional development needs
- Identify and formally address problems or issues
The course will utilize lectures with presentations and interactive class discussion. Trainees will also be encouraged to brainstorm ideas during seat works/activities.
- Introductions and Objectives
- Defining 360 Performance Appraisal Purpose and Objectives for your Organization
- Mapping the Process for Your Organization
- Mapping the Process for your Organization
- Developing the Tools
- Establishing a 360 Performance Appraisal Plan
- Training Staff and Supervisors
- Implementing and Monitoring the PA Process
- Action Plan Review and Module Completion